Reserve a Booth
The SIR 2018 exhibit space reservation process is completely online.
Prior to completing a contract, please browse the Floor Plan and Exhibitor Listing.
To begin the online process, go to, Exhibitor Log-in and follow these steps:
1. Locate your company name in the drop down menu, and enter your password.
2. If your company is not listed or you do not know your password, refer to the bottom of the screen “for password information”.
You will then be notified via email by Susie Evenden, Manager, Exhibits and Corporate Support of your unique password.
3. Proceed to Exhibitor Log-in and click on "Exhibition Contract".
Note: During the process, you will be prompted to pay by credit card or submit a check at a later date. For check payments, please provide a check number.
4. Upon completion of your contract, you will be notified of your contract approval and booth number assignment.
First time exhibitors - Please contact Susie Evenden at email@example.com or (703) 460-5586. You will be provided with an exhibitor space contract along with details on exhibiting.
Once your exhibit space is reserved, please access Exhibitor Log-in as often as you like to review your company profile. Make sure you select your company's product categories and complete the following information:
- View Booth – connects you directly to the Expo floor plan.
- Visitor Report – see the time, date and IP address of who visited your booth.
- Business Card – review and update your company profile to include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Categories – indicate all product/service categories associated with your company.
- Company Profile – provide a company summary in 100 words or less.
- Media Center – add a company logo or upload company brochures.
- Administrative Contact – enter your exhibit representative contact information. This information is provided to the show organizer only.
For any questions, please contact Susie Evenden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 460-5586.